Saturday, August 6, 2011

Spinning

It's hard to slow down after the Tour de Fleece... and I'm not sure I want to, considering how much fiber I have and how little I was spinning before the Tour! I have a scheme I'm working on, it involves bulky 2-ply handspun and a certain top-down mitten pattern. So I've been spinning for that, fast and easy.
LunabudKnits BFL in Fall Flurry - only 3.6 oz, bought at the Kentucky WoolFest last year. 65 yards.
Gritty Knits merino of the month for January 2011. I wish she named the colorways! 91 yards.
Spunky Eclectic BFL, singles spun during the Tour, n-plied for 217 yards sportweight.
Next I'm planning on spinning up some more Gritty Knits fiber. I'm in her fiber club, so I get 4oz of handpainted merino a month, and it sure multiplies!

No comments:

Post a Comment