Wednesday, December 22, 2010

In the week before xmas

In this week before Christmas, I've been relaxing. There's a possibility I might be able to start working at an amazing position, beginning next Monday.... more details about that as it becomes more certain. So for now, I'm trying to enjoy my time off.

Last night's supper: taco salads


Lettuce, soy cheese, TVP taco filling, red bell pepper, unfried-refried beans (from scratch!), salsa, tortilla chips, spring onions. Mmmm.

Last night's spinning: Spunky Eclectic Fiber Club - "Emerald City" on masham wool. Very different... very hairy. Going for a lightweight single. 


Presents under the tree, waiting for Saturday.


The cellophane bags with tissue paper are all knitted gifts. I love how they all look together!

New knitting:


Misti Alpaca Sport on a snowy morning, just after the hemmed border of the Wurm hat (Ravelry link). To match my new shawl!

No comments:

Post a Comment