Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy Solstice!

I got into the Christmas spirit last Saturday by knitting this little Santa hat for my buddy Aunders. Can't believe how big he is! I love this picture his momma shared with me:


He is such a happy, adorable baby! He really rocks the handknits, too!

I'm looking forward to the long holiday weekend. I have Friday off, and after the week I've had it's time for a three-day weekend. We celebrate Christmas with our parents every year. We go to my mom and dad's in our pj's, open gifts and drink coffee, and eat breakfast on my parents' wedding china. Then we go to Brian's parents' house, open gifts, eat appetizers all day, and watch movies. We have really great families, and now that we're more financially stable it's really nice to be able to spoil our family members.

Hope you have a joyous Solstice and a merry Christmas, and a wonderful new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment