Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Project Spectrum June: Green

The Project Spectrum theme for June is GREEN. You know I am SO all about it! So I whipped up this quick Crumpet hat with a single skein of Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool left over from Audrey in Unst (yay stashbusting!).

Don't look too closely. A wee bit blurry. But, it has leaves!

Yeah, I sure love those hipster hats. Not much need for it now - St. Cloud's old heat record for this day (92 degrees) was broken when we hit 99 today! And I worked 10.5 hours and went to a meeting. No pool for me tonight. Oh well.

I also finished my Lodi cardigan (my June sweater-of-the-month) and just need a minute to run to pick out buttons so I can photoshoot it. Lemme tell ya, it turned out phenomenally, took only 8 days, and I seriously think I need another one! Can't wait to show you!

No comments:

Post a Comment