Tuesday, February 1, 2011

10 on Tuesday: 10 Things on your bedside table

This week's 10 on Tuesday is 10 things on my bedside table. Here's a picture to jazz things up:


1. Sheepy. I sleep with one stuffed animal at night; this sheepy is currently out of rotation. (I have another Sheepy and Purple Bear.)
2. Wrist brace. When I've knit too much, I sleep with it on.
3. Face cream.
4. Lamp with fuzzy shade.
5. Simple Abundance.
6. Journal and pen.
7. Glasses, from about 9 years ago. I do not leave the house in them, the prescription is so old that it's barely strong enough to get me from bed to the coffeepot. 
8. Tissues - I had a cold last week and was blowing my nose in the night. Yuck!
9. Phone/charger, because I have my alarm on it and I do occasionally get some late night emergency-type calls.
10. Candle and tablecloth - my attempts at home decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment