Monday, November 1, 2010

Cloudy Sunday

A new sweater to show off, just off the needles!


 I really need to ask my photogs to stand while taking pics of me... anyway.
Pattern: Cloudy Sunday
Yarn: Debbie Stoller Stitch Nation Full O' Sheep in "Passionfruit", 6 skeins
Needles: Size 10 and 10.5
Timeline: Oct 19-Nov 1, 2010 - would have been a lot faster if I just buckled down and knit the giant cowl, but I really procrastinated around it.
Project cost: $32 (SOOPER cheap!)



The band Brian is in, Albuterol, played a show Sunday night at the White Horse, downtown St. Cloud. The scene was pretty dead, as was our look. Brian went with the classic skull face, where I opted for a more festive El Dia de Los Muertos style. Brian did an incredible job on my make-up.

 

I had a decent time, and loved my costume. Thanks to all the homies who came out! I also started my NaKniSweMo sweater, but I'm now planning to knit two... one is sooperdoopertopseekretsquirrel, so no pics 'til after Christmas. Sorry. 



2 comments:

  1. The make-up is so fantastic! Tell Brian he kicks ass!

    Also, your new sweater (what was that, in two weeks??) is amazing and looks fabulous on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous of your sweater! <3
    Oh my goodness, you rocked that makeup!
    By the way, you can totally tell you've been losing weight!

    ReplyDelete