Saturday, February 25, 2012

....and we're back.

(trying to blog from the iPad. Having problems with photos. Let me know if you have any ideas, please! I need the photos to match up with the text. Kthx.)

So, we made the move into the new house. We painted over glitter-textured ceilings (seriously, who thought that was a good idea??), we unpacked, we settled. We inherited a cat:

And we went to a hockey game (go Huskies!)

I've been knitting (of course!) and whipped up some armwarmers using the 75-yard malabrigo mitts pattern. I lengthened mine, so they are more than 75 yards.

Not much else is new, but I will try to do a better job of updating when it is!



2 comments:

  1. Was recently wondering where you had gotten to! Lovely mitts! Sounds like you are enjoying your new house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use the Blogpress app. Will IM you on Ravelry for more details.

    ReplyDelete